The Connected Smart Cities Conference (https://www.fiware.org/event/connected-smart-cities-conference/) takes place in Brussels on January the 22nd, 2016.
At the conference Marita Holst together with Ana Garcia from LTU will chair a session on Living Labs and Open Innovation. As part of the presentation will share reflections on experiences from Botnia Living Labs and discuss experiences from implementing FormIT in the USEMP project.
Living Labs and Open Innovation
Moderators: Ana Garcia, ENoLL Director & Marita Holst, Botnia General Manager, Luleå University of Technology
- Olavi Luotonen, Experimental Platforms, Net Futures, DG CONNECT, European Commission
- Bror Salmelin, Adviser for Innovation Systems, DG CONNECT, European Commission
- Lieve Bos, Innovation, Pre-Commercial Procurement / Public Procurement of Innovative Solutions (PCP/PPI), DG CONNECT, European Commission
- Hugo Goncalves, SELECT for Cities, Forum Virium Helsinki, Finland
- Davor Meersman, City of Things, Antwerp, Belgium
- Marita Holst/Anna Stahlbröst, OrganiCity and inputs from Botnia, Sweden
- Louise Overgaard, City of Aarhus
- Olha Bondarenko, City of Eindhoven
- Ingrid Willems, iMinds, CreatiFI (tbc)
- Mikael Grannas, Mayor of Sipoo, Finland